Summertown Tennis Club competes throughout most of the year fielding teams in Spring, Summer and Autumn Night and Saturday competitions.
Whether it’s competition or social tennis you are interested in, our cheap tennis fees make it affordable and fun to play tennis.
If you are interested in playing for Summertown Tennis Club, please complete Contact Us.
Tennis Fees – Season 2017/18
Seniors – $160.00
Night – $80.00
Juniors – $160.00
Red ball – $80.00
[Junior & Red ball fees include one session of coaching each week during the season]
- Fees include HTA team registration fee and Tennis SA Player Registration
- Fees also cover club costs such as insurance, tennis balls, facility hire, electricity and other associated costs running the club.
- SPORT VOUCHER [Office for Recreation and Sport] – available to primary school aged children from reception to Year 7 to receive up to a $50 discount on sports membership/registration. Each eligible child is able to claim one voucher per calendar year. Click to download Sports Voucher. Fill in the voucher and return it with Tennis Fee payment to our STC Treasurer [note – minus the $50 voucher amount from tennis fee amount prior to payment].
All financial members have the right to:
- Free use of courts at all times, except when courts are required for scheduled competition, coaching or previously hired out
- Attend all social functions
- Voting rights at club meetings as committee members (voted at AGM).
Cheque – please post payments to:
Summertown Tennis Club
PO Box 1208
Uraidla SA 5142
Summertown Tennis Club, BANK SA, BSB No. 105-079, Account No. 308737240
Please include the invoice number or player name as a description.