Summertown Tennis Club competes during summer as parts of the Hills Tennis Association Junior & Senior competitions.
If you are interested in playing for Summertown Tennis Club, please complete Contact Us.
Tennis Fees – Season 2021/22
Seniors tennis – $190
Seniors tennis part time – $100
Juniors tennis – $190 [Junior fees include one session of coaching each week during the season]
Juniors tennis part time – $100
Red ball / Junior Coaching only – $100
Casual Club or Team Member – $60
Senior night tennis – $75
Senior night tennis part time – $40
To become a member of our Club you must register online. Here are two links that you’ll need:
- Fees include HTA team registration fee and Tennis SA Player Registration.
- Fees also cover club costs such as insurance, tennis balls, facility hire, electricity and other associated costs running the club.
- SPORT VOUCHER [Office for Recreation and Sport] – available to primary school aged children from reception to Year 7 to receive up to a $100 discount on sports membership/registration. Each eligible child is able to claim ONE voucher per calendar year. Click here to download Sports Voucher. Fill in this voucher and return it to our STC Treasurer. This $100 sports voucher will cover entire red ball / coaching only tennis fees or the $100 will be taken from the Juniors tennis fee amount – so parents will be $90 out of pocket for their child(s) tennis fees.
All financial members have the right to:
- Free use of courts at all times, except when courts are required for scheduled competition, coaching or previously hired out
- Attend all social functions
- Voting rights at club meetings as committee members (voted at AGM).
Summertown Tennis Club, BANK SA, BSB No. 105-079, Account No. 308737240
Please include the player’s full name as a description.